banner

Thursday, March 17, 2011

What was that I just used a Sharpie or an Eyeliner

I went to Walgreens to grab a card for a friend. It wouldn't be a complete trip if I didn't walk past the cosmetics area of any store I go in. In browsing a see a display for $1.99 products. Its Jordana Cosmetics and they have a few super cute eyeliner colors.
Could I really pass up paying $1.99 for a liner, NO!
I ended up purchasing 4 eyeliners and one being the COLOR Fabuliner Liquid Eyeliner.

Have to say I didn't like it at all! I've used other felt tip liners and didn't have this feeling. It was more like taking a sharpie to my eye rather than a liner. This product would be perfect for makeup art but as an everyday liner, not so much!
I would love to try other products by Jordana but will stay away from the Fabuliner.

2 comments:

  1. I have never tried Jordana, I will have to stop by walgreens :)can't beat the price.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey I just gave you the Versatile Award check out my blog for details :) http://mysticcolors.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete