banner

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

SIGMA'S TRAVEL KIT - SWEET IN PINK

I’ve found the perfect makeup brush travel kit!
 I was never one to have separate items for vacations or weekend trips because I would just grab what I use daily and pack it up.  Yes, it would make my bags heavy. Yes, it would take up way to much room in my luggage that could have been used for shoes. I just didn’t have a clue!
Now I am glad I bought the Sigma Beauty Premium Travel Kit. It has 7 brushes
~ Tapered Face F25
Great for powder products! It is made from natural bristles, which means it can hold powder better. Be aware if you have sensitive skin some natural brushes may react negatively with your skin.
~ Duo Fibre Powder/Blush F15

As the name suggests this brush is a DUO (meaning 2) brush having both natural and synthetic bristles. I use this brush with my foundation!
~ Large Concealer F65

Synthetic great for those liquid products; helps me with the dark circles. After washing store in the plastic cover to help keep the original shape


~Large Fluff E50

Blending and lid application made with natural bristles
~ Small Shadder E20
Lid application and smudging made with natural bristles. This brush is for packing on the colors.
~ Small Tapered Blending E45

Blending and working those creases with natural bristles.
~ Small Eye Liner E10




                Great for doing those eye details and lines. Made with synthetic filament
Really cute packaging and love the sweet in pink color. It is more of a metallic pink that matches my travel bag. The travel kit comes in 4 colors hot in pink, stylish black, classy in silver, and my pick sweet in pink.
I did notice some shedding when I first used them. Too excited to try them out I didn’t wash them before using as recommended. After washing them a few times the shedding stopped so no worries there.  To avoid the shedding wash them first. The only thing I feel is missing from the set is a foundation brush. Although, I use the DUO Fibre and the Large Concealer could do the trick with my crème foundation. I really would prefer a travel foundation brush in the set.
A foundation brush would speed up the application process. I felt it took me little longer than normal without my foundation brush. That could be due to the comfort level I have with my daily brushes. Nevertheless, Sigma has a great set for anyone looking for a traveling set.

I know there are several travel makeup kits to choose from so definitely use this review and see what’s best for you.
I also did a quick review on my YOUTUBE Channel
youtube.com/aditudeisbeauty
Subscribe Today and Look Out For More Makeup, Fashion, and Aditude

1 comment:

  1. Good job ! I need to order more sigma brushes. I have the older ones but I'm hearing alot of great things bout the newer ones, espically the flat top face brushes.

    ReplyDelete