banner

Monday, March 7, 2011

MAC JEANIUS COLLECTION REVIEW


So I finally made it to MAC to see the Jeanius Collection that launched last week. I was a little hesitant when I saw the shadows! Although they had the cute jean look the colors looked similar to others I already have. BUT of course without thinking I put a few swatches on my hand. Completely surprised! The texture of the Jeanius Collection actually gives a "denim" feel. The Motorhead color, which is the darker blue, has a pigmented stain but light. It’s easily blended and can be used when you want the lightly colored natural feel. All the shadows in this collection could be used together or  separate with no problems. They definitely get a beauty-tude approval!
The blushes on the other hand, I did not buy! They were way too pigmented for a blush. If you are looking for colors that can make a statement or you have a dramatic photo shoot. These blushes are perfect! If your purchasing for your personal everyday collection, Not so much. Instead, my eye caught the Crèmeblend display (I’ll do a separate review for that)
The lipsticks I loved in the Jeanius Collection. They are all great fun colors to play with for spring. MAC may come out with a new collection every minute but this I love and aside from the blushes is a beauty-tude must have.


No comments:

Post a Comment